All over the country, ‘retail clinics’ are sprouting up inside of pharmacies and superstores. These convenient walk-in clinics offer visitors quick accommodation for medical services. However, retail clinics are limited in several ways, mainly their range of services and medical providers.
Meanwhile, urgent care centers, such as Synergy Immediate Care offer the same services as these retail clinics, but from certified board physicians. Additionally, Synergy Immediate Care offers more than just basic medical services. Beyond simple flu shots and strep tests, Synergy Immediate Care offers primary care and occupational health services, as well as a much more comprehensive brand of urgent care.
Below are the key characteristics that differentiate our center from these retail clinics:
– Basic lab testing abilities (limited to strep tests, blood pressure checks, etc…)
– Treatment services only cover minor injuries and illnesses
– Mostly staffed by non-physicians
– No on-site lab testing
Synergy Immediate Care
– Staffed with several board-certified physicians
– Comprehensive lab testing equipment used for blood testing, urinalysis, x-ray & more
– Employer services (DOT physicals, drug testing, pre-employment physicals, etc…)
– Affordable self-pay options
– Most major insurances accepted
For more information about the services we provide at Synergy Immediate Care, call us at (703) 942-5331. We look forward to being your go-to destination for urgent care, primary care and all of your walk-in medical needs!