Psychiatry is the branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.
At Synergy Immediate Care, Dr. Durrani specializes in evaluating patients to determine if their symptoms are a result of physical illness, mental / psychiatric ailments, or both.
Dr. Adnan Durrani trained in psychiatry and specializes in anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, schizophrenia, OCD, PTSD, substance use disorders, and various other life crises. Dr. Durrani provides psychotherapy, CBT, and medication as necessary. In addition to English, he speaks Hindi, Urdu, Pashto, and Punjabi. Dr. Durrani is excited to join the Synergy team and to provide mental health services to the greater Tysons community and beyond!
We specialize in the evaluation, treatment, and management of:
- Major depressive disorder (MDD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ADD)
- Postpartum Depression (PPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Substance Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
To make an appointment or if you would like more information about our psychiatry specialist, please call us at 703-942-5331.
Visit us today to get your health in check!
*Please note that Dr. Durrani does not take insurance and is out-of-network for psychiatry appointments.*